Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In the middle of Busy

Yesterday was a big day for the Taylor-DeBruler gang. First of all my oldest daughter, Summer, who is 8yrs old, got her glasses. She looked so adorable...(Summer, if you are reading this what I meant to say was mature, intelligent, and classy. Adorable is just a mommy word!) Also, my youngest daughter, Sydney, turned 4 wks old yesterday.

In other news, we ate ravioli last night for dinner, which is always interesting when you have a 16mon old who prefers to feed himself. My sweet husband, who works 10 hour shifts as a carpenter, is such a good sport. I'm sure he was just thrilled to come home from a long day at work and find that I had opened up a can of ravioli for dinner.

Thank you, Lord , for such a sweet, non-complaining husband!

Maybe tonight I can cook something a little more "homemade". Meatloaf sounds great, we'll just have to see how the day unfolds. Being a mom of four has really made me a fly-by-the-seat-of -my-pants kinda girl. Ya never know how the next moment just might change your whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment