JD turned 6 yrs old on the 10th. I am highly upset about this because we AGREED last year that he wasn't going to have anymore birthdays thus he would stay 5 yrs old forever. I like 5 year olds, they are so likable and lovable and agreeable. Anywho, no since crying over spilled milk...he's 6 now.
YeeeeeHawwww Court Day! My most favorite event! I wait all year long for Court Day and I am proud to say that, despite my husband's distaste for this gigantic flea market, my children are following in my footsteps. I have nurtured a love for this annual festivity and Summer and JD had a blast this year. Poo poo on anyone who poo poos on Court Day..."that includes you Jeff"!
My husband turned 34, on the 24th, born in '74. I think "4" is his lucky number. We went out to eat on Friday, then on Sunday we went to see the movie "Fireproof". EXCELLENT MOVIE! And on that note, I would just like to say how very much I love my husband and how lucky I am to be his wife. I have got to be the most blessed woman in all the world to be married to Jeff DeBruler!
In closing I will give you a brief rundown of "others".
- soccer season (Summer's sport) is over
- football season (JD's sport) is over
- Wednesday night Summit at Gateway has begun (Very fun!)
- Summer started horseback riding lessons this month
- basketball starts for JD in November,
- both Colton and Sydney have had ear infections this month
- Colton will start speech therapy in November
- my college class is on going
- as is piano for Summer
- both Summer and JD got all A's on their report cards
- the sermons at church this month have been awesome
- and Trick or Treat is on Thursday
Our schedules are so busy this time of year but I wouldn't trade it for anything different! Hope you find as much joy in your day as I do in mine!