10 things I never, in a million years, thought motherhood would make me do...
1. Use a public restroom with the door wide open because I can't fit the stroller in the stall with me.
2. Use an infant diaper as a "sanitary napkin" because I was out and about and didn't have anything else.
3. Tell my son that if he blows really hard then the hot dog will come out of his nose.
4. Tell my other son that he may NOT have an apple because he already wasted his oreos.
5. Consider a PB&J sandwich a balanced meal.
6. Know the entire song of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Blue's Clues.
7. Get cursed out at Wal-Mart for having a crying baby. My response, "Lady, you should spend a day at my house!"
8. Seriously consider homeschooling.
9. Buy my kids boxing gloves so they can just go out in the yard and fight it out.
10.Sit on my back porch with a glass of sweet tea and watch them fight it out.